The proposed development envisions the demolition of three existing buildings, and the redevelopment of the lands with an 8-storey mixed-use building, with a partial mezzanine floor located between the main and second levels. The proposed building would have a height of 27 m (30 m to the top of the mechanical penthouse) at the Bloor Street frontage and terrace down to the lower density lands to the south. Retail, service and office uses would be located on the first and mezzanine levels of the building, with residential uses above. The lands have an area of 1,560 m2.
The building would have 83 dwelling units (9-bachelor, 56 one-bedroom, and 18 two- bedroom units), of which 19 dwelling units (7 bachelor, 11 one-bedroom, and 1 two- bedroom units) are proposed to be replacement rental units. The building would contain 1,200 m2 of retail, office and service space, and 166 m2 of both indoor and outdoor amenity area to serve the building residents. A total of 86 bicycle parking spaces and 124 vehicular parking spaces are proposed, in 4 below-grade parking levels to serve the development. Access to parking and service areas would be via a driveway behind the building from Durie Street (see Attachment 1 – Site Plan and Attachment 2 - Elevations).
The total floor area for the building would be approximately 6,675 m2, representing a Floor Space Index of approximately 4.3 times the area of the lot (see Attachment 5 – Application Data Sheet).
The applicant has proposed to replace the 19 existing units in the new development at similar rents. All units will offer Affordable and Mid-range rents.
Address 2265 Bloor St W, Toronto, Canada
Category Condo, Office, Retail
Height 98 ft / 30 m
Number of Units 83
Developer Harrington Developments Ltd
Architect TACT Architecture
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.