Developed by Freed Developments & Capital Developments, 150 Redpath located in mid-town Toronto's Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood, is the sister site to the highly successful 155 Redpath. "150 Redpath is the epitome of "always on" - designed and built for a new consumer that is going to love living in this area and living in this building. It's built for those that are always on. They are ready to live big, so where they live should be ready too. The first building of its kind to take this approach, paying attention to how condo buyers actually live, and delivering a building that carers to all of their needs, regardless of time of day."
Address 150 Redpath Avenue, Toronto, Canada
Height 434 ft / 132 m
Number of Units 543
Developer Freed Developments, Capital Developments
Interior Designer Johnson Chou Inc.
Landscape Architect NAK Design Group
Sales Private Service Realty
Marketing and Press Brandon Communications
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty