Transforming a downtown brownfield site, this redevelopment and remediation of a former gas station showcases design excellence in an elegant 35 storey tower. Designed by Quadrangle Architects, the building features a very slender floor plate size which is highlighted by curvatures in the building's elevations. The carefully designed podium base offers generous sidewalks that will bring life and animation to the improved streetscape. Our development benefits from excellent transit and access to amenities. Throughout the approval process we have also focused on community involvement and improvement. We have entered into a successful collaboration with Art City, a local non-profit children’s art camp program, for our hoarding design that contributes to the sense of pride and accomplishment for those involved in the program. Review our media posting regarding our construction hoarding mural launch.
Location: Toronto, Southwest corner of Sherbourne and Wellesley
Proposed Design: 35 storeys; 286 units
Retail at street level
Address 159 Wellesley, Toronto, Canada
Category Condo, Retail
Number of Buildings 1
Number of Units 286
Developer Diamond Corp, Kilmer Group
Architect Quadrangle Architects
Landscape Architect NAK Design Group
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty