1 through 7 Yonge Street redevelopment preliminary concept by Hariri Pontarini Architects for Pinnacle International. The images represent the initial submission, but the figures below represent the changing plans from the December 2014 resubmission. The shortest of the buildings is the existing 25-storey Toronto Star building.
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty