16 York Street office development at York Centre by Cadillac Fairview in Toronto. 32-storey office tower designed by B + H Architects and architectsAlliance next to Lanterra's Ice Condominium development.
16 York is at the heart of Toronto's most vibrant business community, the South Financial Core. Home to some of the country's most forward-thinking organization, the area also offers some of the city's best entertainment and dining, as well as direct access to PATH, highways and transit.
Address 16 York Street, Toronto, Canada
Category Office, Retail
Number of Buildings 1
Developer Cadillac Fairview
Architect B+H Architects, architectsAlliance
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.