The revised application is for a commercial tower on a street-related base, which includes the retention of the façade of the heritage building at 160 Front Street. The proposed development will have an overall building height of 54-storeys (265 metres), containing 134,766 square metres of commercial gross floor area, including at- grade retail space along Simcoe Street. An overall density of 21.7 times the lot area is proposed.
Address 156 Front Street West, Toronto, Canada
Category Office, Retail
Height 869 ft / 265 m
Developer Cadillac Fairview
Architect AS + GG Architecture, B+H Architects, Zeidler Partnership Architects
- For an investor to take the most advantage of buying Pre-construction Properties they must buy before it’s open to the public.
- Prior to opening day of a new project, prices may have gone up by $10,000 to $20,000.
- By registering here today, you will have an opportunity to be informed before public knowledge and therefore captilize on an early investment opportunity.
- This gives you Guaranteed First Access to inventory best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions.
- No obligations. Your information is kept strictly confidential.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty